Monday, September 17, 2018

New to Me Author-- Megan Miranda



So, I discovered an author a few months ago that I didn't know of until I read All the Missing Girls, New York Times bestseller, which I really liked.  I can't say I loved it, but I did like it a lot.  Having said that, I was shelving books and ran across two other books written by the same author, Megan Miranda, and decided to read them-- which I did in a matter of four days!  I know that doesn't sound like such an accomplishment, but given the amount of time I DON'T have for reading, it really is a big deal. The first of the two, The Safest Lies, was my favorite of the two.  It grabbed my attention from the get-go and held it the entire time I was reading.  The second one, Fracture, was a good book, it just wasn't my favorite of the three books I've read so far written by Miranda.  However, I just discovered this morning while doing some research on Miranda that there is a sequel (Vengeance) to Fracture that looks to be intriguing and makes me like Fracture a little bit more.  Anyway, since I've had such a hard time finding books that grab my attention (and keep it) in the last couple of years, I'm super excited to finally find an author that's done it!  As I write the reviews for the books I've mentioned, I'll come back here and link to them and hopefully, I'll manage to gather her other books by that time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment